Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ray Lamontagne/100th post...


Blimey.

100 posts and it only took 7 months.

Thanks to everyone who has read, commented, linked to me, and generally supported Eclectic Hermit since its inception. Shout out especially to Aidan aka Certified Banger who started up at the same time as me and continues to keep me informed on all aspects of hip hop.

The biggest shout of them all goes to the artists, without whom none of this would be possible. (This is turning into an Oscars speech. I'd like to thank my mum, dad, my pet cat Stan, that goldfish I won at the village fair once...)

If you haven't commented before, or even if you have, click on the button below and show some love.

I'm going to be showing Ray Lamontagne some love at his gig in Bradford tonight. To whet my appetite, here's his cover of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy, and what a cover it is too.

Ray Lamontagne - Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)

Rayspace
Buy from Amazon

Here's to the next hundred. Hopefully you have enjoyed the tunes so far, i've certainly enjoyed posting them and have discovered so much music that without blogging would have completely passed me by.

2 comments:

ANS said...

blap blap. Nice one! Ray The Mountain - where's the review?

Unknown said...

Its an amazing cover. And I hate asking- but the dl link expired... any chance of reuploading?