Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hunting for Remixes...


The other night I went on a catch-up tour of some of my favourite blogs and ended up downloading about 80 songs, and that's only the stuff I liked the sound of. Working through them now it seems about 90% gold, and seeing as the new Bloc Party tune is a beast (even though two good songs does not a good album make) I couldn't resist posting a couple of remixes, cribbed from Missing Toof and Stereogum respectively.

Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches
Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches (Crystal Castles Remix)
Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches (RAC Remix)

Bonus Tunng material via Inkiostro:

Tunng - The Pioneers (Bloc Party)

2 comments:

ANS said...

Yo! Gonna send some of my excess readers your way next post, i cant handle em all!

Tom said...

Ha poor you!